Park Rental Information

Some of the parks and facilities of the Parks and Recreation Department may be rented out for any occasion that is not expressly prohibited by the Parks and Recreation General Policies and Procedures for Park Rentals.

Beecher Center

Anyone wishing to rent out the Beecher Center may do so by calling Senior Services at 630-553-5777.

People using a shelter

Parks & Gazebos

To rent the Town Square Gazebo or any park, gazebo or shelter, please the park reservation application. Questions about rentals or park availability can be emailed to the Recreation Department at or by calling 630-553-4357.

For Vending in the parks, please fill out the attached application (PDF).

Ball Field Rentals

Yorkville has several baseball fields, soccer, fields, and open field space available for reservation. For more information or to inquire about reserving a ballfield please email the Recreation Department at