City of Yorkville

Boards and Commissions

Volunteer opportunities are available on one of the many City boards and commissions including the:

  • Board of Fire and Police Commissioners
  • Library Board
  • Park Board
  • Police Pension Fund Board
  • Planning and Zoning Commission

Applying to Serve

If you are interested in serving on a board or commission, please fill out an application: Application for Appointment to Boards and Commissions (PDF) and send to:
City Hall
Attn: City Clerk
651 Prairie Pointe Drive
Yorkville, IL 60560


Volunteers are also needed in various other city locations including the Parks and Recreation Department, the Yorkville Public Library and for the Citizens Police Academy Alumni. Call 630-553-4350 for more information