To provide the best service possible, we ask residents to please follow the below guidelines for brush pick-up:
- All brush must be stacked parallel to the curb or street. Staff will be using tractors to pick up brush, if it is not stacked parallel to the street or curb, it will not be picked up.
- All brush should be stacked where it is free from obstacles such as fire hydrants, parkway trees, mailboxes, etc.
- Staff will NOT pick-up entire trees or bushes/shrubs
- No yard waste will be picked up, including yard waste in bags.
- No lumber, fencing, or any other foreign materials will be picked up.
Staff asks that if your brush pile fits into a yard waste bag, that you use a yard waste bag and place it out for pick-up on your normal garbage day. Thank you for your cooperation!