A vehicle parade will be organized in the southern, central and northern subdivisions, each starting at different times on the morning of July 4. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to decorate and enter a vehicle within the parade to show your American pride or to highlight your business! Participating floats do not need to confirm participation, simply arrive at the line-up location approximately 30 minutes before the parade is scheduled to begin. Please note, this is a vehicle-only parade, walkers will not be able to participate. Also, floats will not be allowed to throw candy or distribute any items from their vehicle and families are asked to follow all social distancing guidelines while viewing the parade.
SOUTH PARADE (9:00AM)
- Raintree & Windett Ridge
- 8:30am Line-Up At Yorkville Middle School (920 Prairie Crossing Dr, Yorkville)
CENTRAL PARADE (10:00AM)
- Town Square & Heartland Circle
- 9:30am Line-Up At Yorkville High School (797 Game Farm Rd, Yorkville)
NORTH PARADE (11:00AM)
- Grande Reserve & Autumn Creek
- 10:30am Line-Up At Grande Reserve Elementary School (3142 Grande Trail, Yorkville)
The fireworks will begin at dusk and will be shot off near the corner of Rt 47 and Countryside Pkwy. Any fireworks updates or cancellations will be notified through the United City of Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/YorkvilleParksandRec/).