Yorkville St. Patrick’s Day Celebration - Saturday, March 18th
Join the celebration with two weekends of St. Patrick’s Day fun in Yorkville! Find a delightful array of activities, Keep the celebration going with Yorkville Parks & Recreation’s lineup of annual St. Patrick’s Day events on Saturday, March 18th, kicking off with the “Lucky Leprechaun Hunt” city park scavenger hunt from 9am-noon. Make your way to Riverfront Park to enjoy the Irish Parade at 11am, then explore local restaurants and bars for food & drink specials and live music throughout the day. Fan favorite Gleeson Irish Trio plays at the Law Office Pub at 1pm. Cap off the festivities with the annual St. Patrick’s Day fireworks show beginning at 6:30pm at the corner of Rt 47 and Countryside Parkway. Participating establishments include The Law Office Pub & Music Hall, Southbank BBQ, Rowdys, Dakotas, Parma Pizza, Iconic Coffee Shop, Suzy’s Bar & Grill, and Roadhouse Rte 47.
Schedule of events for March 18th:
• 9am-Noon Lucky Leprechaun Hunt (Parks throughout Yorkville)
• 11am - Irish Parade (Riverfront Park along Hydraulic Ave)
• 1pm Gleeson Irish Trio at the Law Office Pub & Music Hall
• 6:30pm Fireworks Show (Rt 47 & Countryside Parkway)
• Promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk8U6c2G9gs&t=38s