Spring Soccer League
Bristol Bay Regional Park (Bristol Bay Drive, Yorkville)
The Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department’s Youth Soccer leagues are designed to teach and improve the various skills and knowledge pertaining to the game of soccer in a fun, recreational atmosphere. The new 3-year-old league will feature 4 weeks of practice and 4 weeks of scrimmage games with all games and practices being held on Saturdays. Leagues for grades Pre-K through 8th grade will have a 8-game schedule with the majority of games being played on Saturdays, and practices held during the week.
2021 Spring Soccer Registration: January 27-February 17
(subscribe to the registration calendar for an automatic reminder)
Season: April - May
Online Registration: www.yorkville.il.us/registerforsoccer
Divisions Available(based on 2020/2021 School Year, registration available by clicking on desired division):
- 3 Year Old (Co-Ed)
- Kindergarten (Co-Ed)
- 1/2 Grade (Boys)
- 1/2 Grade (Girls)
- 3/4 Grade (Co-Ed)
- 5-8 Grade (Co-Ed)
- 3 Year Old: $55(Res)/$65(NR)
- PreK-4th Grade: $85(Res)/$95(NR)
- 5-8th Grade: $95(Res)/$105(NR)
- Shin guards are required for games to assist with the safety of all players.
- Plastic cleats are not required but are highly recommended to avoid slipping and sliding. Please be sure to NOT purchase metal cleats.
- Players will be encouraged to bring their own soccer ball for practices to avoid cross contamination. ball.
- Ball Sizes
3 Year Old-Kindergarten: Size 3
Grade 1-4 Size 4
Grade 5-8 Size 5
Practice Schedules are based on coach availability and may change depending on weather conditions. Please contact your coach for your practice schedule.