- Utility Billing & Resident Services Info
- Online Utility Payments
Online Utility Payments
The United City of Yorkville continually strives to meet the needs of its residents. Therefore we have taken the necessary steps to provide you with the ability of paying your city utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can pay your utility bill at MyGovHub.
What You Can Do on MyGovHub
MyGovHub is more than just an application to simply pay your current utility bill online. Through MyGovHub you can:
- Inquire on your utility billing account activity
- Review billing, payment and usage history over the last two years
- Make payments online by either debit/credit card or electronic check, at no additional charge*
- Enroll in paperless billing- this means you would be notified via email when your utility bill is issued instead of receiving a traditional paper bill in the mail.
*Please note that automatic payment is not available through MyGovHub, but direct debit can be set-up by completing and returning this form to the City's Finance Department. Payments may also be made by phone during City Hall office hours at 630-553-4350.
1. Go to the MyGovHub Homepage.
2. Create an account by providing a valid email address and a password (8-20 characters with 1 letter and 1 number) of your choosing.
3. Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you by the MyGovHub system.
4. Add an account by clicking on the "Add Accounts" icon.
5. Enter your service address exactly as stated in the Service Address box on your bill, do not include Yorkville, IL 60560, and enter your account number without any dashes.
Signing up for Paperless Billing
Simply click on the required link under the Go Paperless section of the main overview screen. On the "My Profile" page click on the gray slide bar under the "Paperless Billing" column. Click "Submit" on the pop-up screen to change. your billing preference. You will notice that the slide bar is now green and has been moved to the right. You are now signed up for paperless billing and will be notified via email when your utility bill is issued instead of receiving a traditional paper bill in the mail. Please note, this is not a direct debit service.
Request for Water Meter Reading - Start or Stop Service
Questions and Additional HelpThe Help Section of the MyGovHub website features three tutorial videos and steps on the topics of:
- Creating a profile
- Adding Accounts
- Paying a Bill